Important advice for parents Blind cord safety is one of the most pressing domestic child safety issues in recent times for parents that has created a considerable response from organisations such as the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA). Industry associations such as the British Blind and Shutter Association [more]Posted On: 28-June-2012
About UsWe are a UK organisation promoting the security and safety benefits of home automation and smart home technology. Read more about our stated aims here.
Latest News and blog posts
- Child Safety and Window Blind Cords Campaign
- UniKey Smartphone App Automates Traditional Locks
- Home Automation to Become Mainstream
- Key Benefits of Home Automation for Vulnerable People
- Smart Grid Paranoia Or Future Reality?
- Save Money With Smart Home Energy Management
- Home Automation And Home Security Protects Both You And Your Belongings
- Are You Losing Money Without Home Insulation
- Thrift Made Easy Through Smart Home Automation
- Is this the World’s Coolest Garage?